Photo c1907. The Presbyterian Church of England was erected in May 1889 at a cost of about £200. It was a corrugated iron building with a turret and bell, and seated 135 people. In later years it was used as a scout hut. At an unknown date, the bell turret was removed. The building was destroyed by fire.
Photo 2006. The site, 114 Greasby Road, is now occupied by Manor Court apartments.